Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Not what I had planned...

Well, I found out that one of my best friends Gramma passed away on Christmas Day  -late that night.  The family viewing was this morning, so I had her 2 girls over to play with my kiddos so she could be with her momma and help with that.  She stopped and picked up a pizza for lunch on her way back thru and hung out with me for a good part of the aftenoon - she needed that.


I started a fire in the fireplace and we just sat around in the den floor, eating out pizza, and chatting -while the kiddos all played. 


Needless to say, I didn't make any progress on the den like I wanted to.  Oh well, I guess it will get done whenever it gets done.


Visitation was this evening, so once she left, my mil picked up the kiddos and I got ready for that.  My mom and Sis and I went to the funeral home and grabbed a bite to eat.  It is early, but I am tired and don't feel well and Rog is gone, so I am off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!