Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday ~

We had a slow, boring day around here. Just our basic school work - so we could get caught up on chores...


Rog has fire meeting on Monday nights, sometimes I go with him, sometimes not.  I was really not thinking I was going to go last night and he informed me otherwise...


He had a meeting with chief and needed me to go down and show chief what I had come up with for run reports -since I do data entry- the sheets they had weren't covering the correct information, so I changed them - and had to go show them to chief. 


They also got a non-running car delivered last night - it took them forever to get it off the trailer.  Sometime soon they will use it for extracation training.  I will take pictures of it and post a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!