Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blogger Friend School Assignment #12



Assignment: Write out some goals that you would like to accomplish. These goals should include your personal goals, but also goals as a family.


While setting goals, try to write out small attainable rewards for each goal accomplished!


This is what has been in the back of my mind this past week or so - I am going to post a place on the side of my blog for my 2008 goals!  Here are a few:


*My quiet time - and Bible reading - I want to have quiet time each day as well as read thru the bible.


* My weight - it has been going down, I am trying to keep it going that way...


*My house - I want to keep on top of things around here!


*Our finances - we almost live paycheck to paycheck around here - I want to get on top of this!


*I a joining in a reading club - I hope to keep up with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!