Pages

Friday, December 21, 2007

Been looking at this for a while...

and I think I am going to jump in and try it....


888 Challenge - 8 catergories, 8 books in each, in 2008.  I am almost finished with my catergories and titles...I will post them in a bit.


Challenge Rules



1. Challenge runs from January 1 through December 31, 2008.

2. Choose 8 categories of your own that you would like to read 8 books EACH in.

3. You will be allowed 8 overlaps, for a total of 56 unique book titles.

4. You may overlap these 56 titles with any other challenge.

5. You may change your list or your categories at any time.

6. Post a comment here that you are participating, and I will add a link to the sidebar. Request an invite if you want to post your list to this blog. However, we will NOT be writing reviews here! You may update your lists by providing the link to books read. Please use your name as a label, along with the book categories you're reading from.

7. Check back here to see who is participating and cheer others on.

8. Participants who complete all 56 books will be in the running for in-stock books from paperbackswap.com. (I have mucho credits.) Overseas is okay!

9. Have fun reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!