Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Another day full of baking....

After a good nights sleep (I was all alone, so I took some Tylenol PM) I woke up ready to go this morning.  I started out with Brown Sugar Holly Leaves (which I make into Christmas Trees) the dough needs to chill fo a couple of hours - so while that ws chilling, I make PB Balls.  I started on my Shortbread Bites and my sister showed up to bake.  She brought some break and bake brownie and chocolate chip cookies, and stuff to make PB Cups.  While we were circulating those thru the oven - along with the two doughs I had, we made some Muddy Buddies. Once we got thru all of those, I made some Chocolate Crinkles. I was pretty wore down by the time we finished...we had one load in the dishwasher and another full load in the sink waitng...


Dinner was at my sister's house last night, the kiddos played nicely together, so we played Canasta up until almost 10 o'clck - and I actually won - I am ususally in last place (Istink at card games!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!