Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sharing some Christmas ideas

In the group I am in, someone asked to share anything we did or used for Christmas with our kiddos.  I wanted to share a couple of things that were shared on the board.


Crystal reminded us all that we have the ADVENTure of Christmas by Lisa Whelchel.  I pulled it out and plan to use it this year.


Ruth  shared a link from Homeschool in the Woods that is worth looking into.


And I shared Candace's blog (His Mercy is New) and her Christmas section - it has some great ideas!


Sheri at Shades of Pink has a few cool sites listed as well!


And don't forget to check out Homeschool Share (linked to the right) to see what they may have for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!