Pages

Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday ~Black Friday~ at that....

3 words ~NOT FOR ME!!!


Black Friday ads do not excite me - there are several reasons... I really do not care to shop, honestly...not something I like to do...I am not a fan of crowds, actually, I do not like people, and when you add the me first attitdue and all of the ugliness that tends to come with this time of year....and, call me lazy - there are very few things that I need to be standing in line for at 3:30 in the morning when it is 30* outside.  Yes, I said 3:30 AM - Kohl's and JCPenney's both opened at 4 am and my MIL was in line ~NOT ME!!!


My Friday was great!  My sis came over this morning, and my cousins wife joined us and we scrapped all day.  Rog was at the station, and the kiddos both went to a different gramma's house at different times during the day.  We just scrapped - until the Razorback game came on, then we partially paid attention to the game - Razorbacks were slated to LOSE and WE WON!!!  50-48 in 3rd OT!!  Sis has gone to eat dinner with a friend, and I was taking a break from the pictures to check my email and realized how far behind I was on my blog, so I am going to spend a few catching it up, then back to my pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! I was happily at home, sleeping in and snuggling up with my wonderful family!

    We managed to get the tree and some other decorations up for Christmas!


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!