Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Blogger Friend School Assignment #9


Part A: Share at least 3 “Bountiful Blessings” that the Lord has abundantly provided.


Part B: Share your Thanksgiving Feast {past or present} You may use Photos, menus, recipes, activities, traditions…Be creative! –”Who carves the turky?”, “Do you save the wishbone?”, “What do you serve for dessert?”, “Who hosts the Thanksgiving dinner in your family” ….my favorite…”What do you do with all those leftovers?”


Part C: Post a Scripture that reminds you of your blessings!


PART A ~ Bountiful Blessings -  1. I feel extremely blessed for my extended family.  I have 3 living grandparents and a host of great aunts and uncles - which makes my children have great grandparents and great-great aunts and uncles - that they know and love and spend time with! 2. The basic necessities - Rog works hard, puts food on our table, a roof over our head and clothes on us - he works hard - so I can stay home and keep my kiddos safe! 3. Our freedom in this country.


PART B~ Thanksgiving - yum! one of my favorite holidays...I am sure that I come across 'lazy' to some of you who are up at the crack of dawn cooking Turkey Dinner!  We just have to 'show-up' at each of my granparents houses - my aunts do most all of the cooking - both sides of my family.  We do have to help a bit with Rog's side, but his mom does most of the cooking...so, we just show up and eat!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!