Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wednesday ~

We woke up to rain this morning...not to much, just enough to be considered a rainy day...we got a few chores done, then off to the vet with Hershey. 


Hershey is roughly 8 weeks old, and the Dr. thinks she is a mix of husky/lab/rott - said he could tell more as she gets a bit older.


 The rest of our day - NOTHING - the kiddos played in their rooms, then late afternoon, the sun came out and they went outside for a bit.and I have just worked on things around here. Mom and dad came by and got the kiddos - taking them to dinner and they are spending the night with them. 


It is 7:00pm, and I think I am going to bed...I am super tired, so I might as well take advantage of the quiet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!