Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Prayer requests fom a long time

Please keep a friend of mine from long ago in your prayers....
Her daughter, Rachel, was injured in a boating accident this past week and died as a result of her injuries.  She was 15.
I haven't talked with the family in a while, but Rachel held a special place in my heart.  Not only was she the sweetlittle girl that was loved by all in the preschool class she was in - that I taught - but she was also the flower girl in my wedding 10 years ago.  Reading the news stories and the online guest book, I could tell that Rachel had grown into a beautiful young lady who was loved by many. She will be missed.
You can see the article about her accident here.
Please keep Rachel's family and friends in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!