Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2007

An early Easter with the inlaws

Due to scheduling problems - with Rog and his brother, and his brothers time with his kiddos - we decided to go ahead and have Easter a few days (weeks) early.  My mil loves to cook a big dinner, and she loves to buy all of us 'things', so we use any holiday to get together and have some family time.  We had an afternoon of fun and eggs (while the guys built a fence) and then a nice big dinner. 
I think for the actual Easter day, we will be going out to my Grandpa and aunt's house for a nice big lunch and egg hunt for all the kiddos (there are 8 great grandkids - and all were there last year) so I am hoping that is what we will be doing in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!