Pages

Monday, December 25, 2006

CHRISTmas Day ~ Monday, December 25, 2006

Wow!  Today was a long day.  Rog had to be at work at 7am, so we got up super early (4:30) so he could be with the kiddos when they found their santa stuff and we opened presents with him before he went to work.  After he left, the kiddos and I hung out, opening up the boxes, watching some of their new movies, played barbies up and down the hall while the remote control cars charged. 


We had some other friends of ours stop by -  with a suprise for the kiddos - more toys!!  They hung out for a bit playied with the kiddos - they have none of their own and just love my two - they tend to spoil them a bit. 


After they left, we had dinner at 5 pm and the kiddos were in bed asleep by 6:00 pm. They had a really long day, as did I- off to bed myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!