Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Blogger Friend School Assignment # 10

 

Blogger Friend School - Assignment #10



  


Christmas will soon be here and it seems no matter how we plan, it is always a busy time in our lives.  This week’s assignment will be hopefully simple yet inspirational.  Share your favorite Christmas verse, quote or poem.


 Well, first I have to say that I LOVE Twas the Night Before Christmas...it is one of my all time favorites!! OK, here is another quote I like...


There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.  ~Erma Bombeck


And, my favorite of all times...


God Bless Us, Everyone ~ Tiny Tim


1 comment:

  1. Our family enjoys the Nite Before Christmas too.

    I really enjoyed reading your blog, and just love the firefighter background and etc.

    ~Debbie~

    www.homeschoolblogger.com/mychildrenandme/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!