Pages

Saturday, December 2, 2006

Blogger Firend School ~ Assignment #6 -- Way Late!!

This week's assignment is taking a deeper look into our spiritual lives and the warfare that we are individually facing.  I'd like everyone to seriously think and then blog about a situation in your life where you know that the enemy is attacking you and challenging your spiritual growth.  What area in your life are you feeling burdened or challenged?  The purpose of the assignment is to use this as a tool to arm ourselves better for this battle not to make you uncomfortable.  If this is too personal for you, share an area in your life that you have perservered in a spirtual battle or share your feelings on freedoms in general.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 


Not sure if I am on the right track with this or not, but there are 2 things that are really weighing on me right now. 1. Our church home - I am just not happy with the church that we have been members at for the past 2 years, and I have been visiting another.  I really like this other church, they offer what all I am wanting for myself and the kiddos.  Rog has come with us a time or two and seems to like it ok, I just have not been able to bring up to him joining this church and leaving our other.  He is one of those who has a comfort zone and doing this is way outside it.  For now, we will continue to visit where we have been and maybe make this one of new changes in the new year.


The other is something that hits everyone at one time or another.  I am really down right now about the way I have been with my kiddos - they have just been driving me bonkers!!  I feel like this past couple of weeks have gotten even worse.  Then I read Christy's blog and it just almost brings me to tears.  I think I really need to carve out a time for me to get up and not get on the computer and really do some studying in God's Word.  I have Homeschooling With a Meek and Quiet Spirit by Teri Maxwell, along with a study guide, that I really need to read and study and focus on the things that I can learn from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!