Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Saturday, October 28, 2006 ~ Day 8

Well, I thought I was sick on Monday.  The waves were not as high going back across the gulf, but I was much more blah feeling on Saturday.  We went down to watch Over the Hedge.  It was playing the same place that the bingo was in a few days ago and sure enough - I got to feeling sick again, so, once again I left Rog to be alone and I went back to the room.  I would say that I slept more on Saturday than I did on Monday.  I did feel well enough on Saturday to go to the dining room and eat. Our waiters came to us, brought us a piece of Tiramisu and sang Happy Anniversary to us and apologized again for missing it. I did try the Tiramisu and I did not care for it. Since it was the last night, all the wait staff gathered around the vilionist and guitarist and sang a farewell song in Italian - that was pretty neat. And our table-mates also gave us a gift for our anniversary. They purchased a Country and Latin mix CD made by the dinnertime entertainment.  They said it was to celebrate our annivesary and so we would always have memories of the trip!  I have it in the van and I listen to it when I am alone - ok, I have heard it one time all the way thru!!  LOL!! After dinner, we went upstairs, packed our bags and set them outside the door for pickup. We spent a bit of time out on the balcony and then went to bed - we were so ready to see the kiddos!!



Our final day of the trip- day 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!