Pages

Monday, August 14, 2006

August 14 ~ Our day (with the little school we did)

Today is my neice's 9th birthday, so we all went to the free movies and watched Ice Age II -- pretty cute movie!  After that we took the kiddos to McD's indoor playground and let them do some running and playing. 


 


OUR SCHOOL FOR THE DAY:


 


After we dropped my sis and neice off, we came home and all we managed to accomplish was 2 pages of math each.  I think I am going to count the movie as school -- we are studying the Early Humans in history and one of our projects this week are cave drawings--  there were caves and stuff in Ice Age --


 


Nice try huh??


 


The kiddos ended up back at my sis's house, as I had a meeting at church and Rog had a meeting at the VFD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!