Pages

Thursday, July 6, 2006

Thursday July 6, 2006

FIrst I want to say congrats to my awesome hubby! Today he celebrates 8 years as at his job.  I have the day ingrained in my memory forever as his first day of FF Rookie School, I was admitted to the hospital.  Poor thing -- he spread himself so thin that first week of school, but he has fulfilled his dream!  Now if we can just get him over his testing issues....


 


Ok, our day was so much fun!!  Mom and Em ( my niece) picked the kiddos and I up and we went to Splash Zone again.  We had fun, of course -- the kiddos had a blast - they were in a pool.  I had a nice time -- I sat up under an umbrella and read my book!  We were going to go to story time, but our timing was a bit off, trying to get everyone out of the pool and decent, so we went to McD's instead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!