Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My untypical Tuesday....

I have always, always, always done errands on Wednesday, it throws my week off if I change it up any at all. Well, being gone for a week, we had no groceries in the house and I had some things that I needed to do, sooo since Rog was at work on Monday, the kiddos and I met my parents at Wendy's at 10:00 pm (aren't I a horrible mother -- we were meeting them for dinner!!! )  They had a late lunch, and a snack before they went to VBS, where they had another snack, and they didn't even eat what they got at Wendy's!!!  But -- back to the point of the story -- the kiddos left Wendy's with my mom, with me thinking - goody!! I can sleep in tomorrow.  Well, ya think that happened....it didn't!!  So, I got up at the crack of dawn (OK, it wasn't that early, but it was earlier than I normally move around!!)  and got started on my errands and had everything I needed to do done by 1:00 pm and went to mom's and got the kiddos and we headed to one of the local libraries for their story time.  Story time ended up being a presentation -- froma place called Mad Science. It was pretty awesome, they learned alot (sneaking in a bit of learning on our break!!) We headed home and had dinner -- I actuall fed them tonight!!  After we took them to VBS, Rog and I loaded all the camping boxes  (they were still inside because I was washing things and making an inventory list so next time we start talkinga bout camping, it will be all nice and neat) onto his 4wheeler trailer and got them all in the shed. I am sooo excited to have my dining room back!!  Now I gotta clean it up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!