Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Kinda boring here...

Well, it's Thursday evening and nothing really has been happening this week.  Just a routine dentist appointment -- oh yeah--  don't we all love those??  The kiddos teeth got an A, but mine never do... my teeth suck!  That is all there is to it.  Maybe coming off the prednisone,( which hasn't really been going well....been having lots of trouble with that....I am trying to sick it out) and adding actonel and tons of calcium supplements to my already overflowing pill box will eventually have some good effects on my teeth.

We are expecting a pretty good round of storms tonight and through the day tomorrow, I don't think they will be as strong as the weather guys say they are going to be....I am still able to walk, not hurting anywhere as of right now, so we will see how I feel in a few hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!