Pages

Monday, February 20, 2006

President's Day Activities

The kids did a few President's Day activities.  I was going to have them do their first lapbook, but... small problem...I have no folders!!  Don't ask how it happened...I don't know....they are on the errand list for Wednesday though!!!
Here is what we did do.....
A 'Flip the Coin' worksheet -- math
A cherry tree worksheet -- math
Drew their profiles on their coins for when they become president
Made Washington and Lincoln profiles
I read several different things to them about the presidents
They made tiny books....one for each president.

I have some big cut outs of each of them that they played with the rest of the afternoon.

My mom came by and they were able to tell her all that we did and talked about today...we will see how long they retain it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!