Pages

Friday, August 5, 2005

Goals for the new school year

I read Christin's blog (sorry, I don't know how to link) about her goals for the year,and it got me thinkin that setting some goals is a pretty good idea!!  So, here goes....(oh, by the way, I have been thinking about these, not just a fly by the seat of my pants type post)

1. Setting a workable routine and sticking to it.
2. Me spending DAILY quiet time.
3. My health (read 'weight' here) improving.
4 I would love to see Sam and Ry reading, and I know that will come with time, but we are gonna work on it.
5. Our finances - getting the rest of the way out of debt.

That seems like a lot and at the same time, not much at all, so there is me a start for this school year.  We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!