Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Our lazy, crazy weekend

That is not to contradictory is it?? 

It started off lazy, as I didn't wake this morning until Ry joined me in bed after 10 am (way lazy, huh?). Shortly after that, Sam joined us.  We got up, had breakfast, brushed hair and teeth, and left for the grocery store.  After we got all our groceries bought, I use the self check at the WalMart Market, Sam helped me by sacking almost all of my groceries by herself!!!! She is 5!!! I was so proud of her and so impresses that she not only could do it, but took the iniative to do it herself!!!!  They both helped me unload and put away, then it was off to church. We have VBS starting on Sunday night, and we have an annual kick off party the Sat before every year, complete with a homemade waterslide and the fire truck who sprays the rest of us!!!  It is always lots of fun!!  Me and the kids came home and chilled for a little while had some dinner and now they are drawing on posters with markers. 



I have strict orders to have all of the laundry washed, dried, folded and put away before Rog gets home in the morn!!  We have lived here for a year, with a half baked laundry room, and he has some time off from his 2nd job, and plans to finish it!!!  I am so excited!!!!  So, that is what we will be doing on Sunday....me and the kids may sneak off to church for a bit in the morning, then back to work on the laundry room.  Rog has the next 2 weeks off from his 2nd job, so I have been in the process of making a small 'honey-do' list for us to work on while we have the time.


We are starting Kindergarten around here first thing Monday morning!!!  Keep a watch to see what our first FIAR book will be!!!!

Praying you all have a great weekend!!!  Keeping Debby and her family in my prayers....

~christa~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!