Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Shh....can you hear....

the quiet???


It is Saturday morning, and it has been just crazy around here....we get home from a week's vacation to family being in town (his side and my side) so we have spent very little time at home, has been good, no cooking or cleaning for me--thanks to his mom, we have eaten over there every night--thanks Gramma Sherrie!!! They are all at the zoo this morning, and by all, I mean Rog and the kids, his parents, his brother and 3 nephews, his aunt, uncle and thier 2 grandkids (yes all 14 of us have been together all week, and it has been so much fun!!), but for now, I am enjoying the quiet of the house ~ yes, I should be cleaning, and I will, but for now, nah......

It appears, that even though I was tagged twice, I completely missed out on that. Wasn't sure what to do, so maybe you all can catch me next round.

Well, I guess I will try to do something semi-productive this morning, like maybe take a nap ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!