Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Review: First Date by Melody Carlson


I have read and reviewed Melody Carlson's books several times before.  I love her books.  I think one of the reasons I enjoy reading them is because they are just simple.  I don't mean anything ugly at all by that, they are just easy reads.  These are the books that I take to the lake with me, because I can read without having to focus and backtrack and figure out where I am.  

First Date is a story about a group of teen girls who form a secret dating club.  They make a pact to help each other find their first date to the upcoming dance.  The girls in the book are 16/17 years old, but after reading this, I have passed it on to Samantha.  There was one part that could be a little worrysome, but there were not any details of it, so I think it will be ok.

If you are looking for a beach read, or a curl up by the fire read, First Date should cover that need!


“Available October 2013 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!