Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Raingutter Regatta

As we were wrapping up last year with Girl Scouts, they wanted to have a boat race... even though we do the Cardboard Boat Race.  

We discussed the Boy Scouts Rain Gutter Regatta and my girls decided they wanted to host this event for the younger girls.  We got it on the Service Unit calendar at the beginning of the year and they took off with it!  We were able to borrow Pack 542's "Raingutter" and we had a great time putting this one for the younger girls!!


Some pictures of prep night in my yard.



I went ahead and let my girls make a boat also...


And race each other....


Samantha won 2nd place....


We even had a leaders race - which was a last minute decision and a blast!  It will be a part of things for sure next year!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!