Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

We are DONE!

Well, with the formal part of it anyways!!  We have completed all I had scheduled, but our year actually goes from July 1- June 30, so we will still count all we do - on Scholaric - for 7th grade, then July 1 they will become 8th graders!!  YIKES!!!  Am I ready for this??

I never thought, 8 years ago, that I would still have my babies at home with me.  With the way the schools are nowadays - especially the middle school closest to us - there is no way I would put them in school!! Well, I am not going to say never, but I am going to do all I can to avoid it!!  

As much as it terrifies me, I am searching into HighSchool level curriculum and what I need to be doing for them, and what they need to learn to do for themselves!  We are going to spend this next year prepping for High School!  

Anything you want to share about homeschooling High School?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!