Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

D is for...

Daisy Scout! 



Blogging Through the Alphabet


Daisy's are K-1st grade scouts and they are SO CUTE!!  They are full of excitement about wearing the vest and earning the patches.

I don't have any photos of Samantha as a Daisy, well, not on my computer anyway.  

My girls are currently 6, 7 &. 8 graders.  Samantha and Caroline are the only two that I have had since Daisy Scouts and their friendship is a pretty solid bond. Almost every Thursday night together since 2005?? That makes for a strong friendship!

Being a Cadette (my girls) you are pulled in to help out with events.  My troop LOVES to help out & and I think the best part of it all is the way they inspire the Daisy's.  Older girls are what make the younger girls stay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!