Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

CrockPot Roast ~ Try a New Recipe Tuesday!



I have a few new recipes on my menu for this next week, so I will be back to share for sure!  One I wanted to share that we have made twice is the simple roast recipe that has gone around on pinterest.  I honestly don't know who to give the credit to, or I would!  It is one of the best roast recipes I have ever tried!  And what's even better- it's so simple!  The kiddos even know how to make it!

Put your roast in the crockpot - fattiest side up to keep it juicy.  Add a packet of dry Ranch Dressing Mix, a packet of dry Italian Dressing Mix and a packet of Brown Gravy Mix.  Add two cups of water- low for 6-8 hours and it will literally fall apart!!  We also use the juice/drippings in the crock pot to make the gravy to serve with it!!


During dinner, we talked about doing this with chicken breast, and adding rice... will let you know how that one turns out!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! Stopping by from the TOS Crew linky! I'm your newest follower!

    Izziemacandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I love roast in the crockpot! I'm stopping by from the Review Crew to make sure I follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!