Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Un-expected field trip - just the 3 of us!

At the last minute, we were blessed with tickets to the Children's Theater to go see the play The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.  Was a pretty good play, but a little on the scary side.  I know I read that book when I was younger, but I don't remember it... the play didn't help!

After that, we went around to the backside of the theater to where the MacAuthur Military Museum was located.  We have never been in there before, it was a fairly quick tour through the museum (because Roger called and wanted to meet us for lunch).  We did get to see everything, but will probably go back and spend a little more time there at another date.

The kiddos had my camera, so I don't know what any of these are...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!