Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Samantha's PowderPuff Derby

It's that time of year again for my Girl Scouts.. the PowderPuff.  I think they think they are getting too old for this, but they really do enjoy it.

Sam and I volunteered to help out with registration and running the cars.. she could help until it got to her race.. so, we spent the day there, checking out all of the designs, watching the little ones scream with excitement and cry because they lost...

Then it was time for their race.  Out of my 11 girls, I had 7 cars in the races...




 Samantha's won a couple of heats, but it wasn't fast enough to get her qualified for a win...


I did have two girls take home trophies... 

1st place Design on the left
3rd place Speed on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!