Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

H is for..

Homeschool Support Group!!



Photobucket

I say this because over the years, I have come to realize how important they are.  Not just for the *support* that they offer, but because they are so much more.

When I first started homeschooling, I joined several local support groups.  I figured with so many local choices, that there were sure to be several differences... there were.  Sadly, I didn't find what I was looking for.  What was I looking for... I didn't know at the time.  Resources, friends for my kids, my own friends... I didn't know, but it wasn't there...

A few years ago, along with several friends who were in the same boat, a new support group in AR was formed.  I have to say, that for my family, that was the best thing ever! I am so blessed with the friends that not only my kiddos have, but with the friends *I* have! Some of my closest best friends are in my life simply because of this group!

Are you a homeschooler in central AR?  Check us out!
www.centralarhomeschoolers.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!