Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Trees for breakfast

I don't feel like we have done much this December, I have tried to do some fun things that they would remember ~ but I feel that I haven't been very successful... Anyways, here are a couple of my feeble attempts to make a smile and a memory... (I got both ideas from Pinterest, not sure where because I just saw the photos and went with it)



Roger also made the biscuits in the shape of a tree as well.

Oh, and we make Toad In A Hole all the time, and we have been using our Christmas cookie cutters for that- I think we will be using all of our cookie cutters more ~ amazing how something so small and plastic can make you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!