Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Gratitude Challenge ~ Day 4



Today I am thankful for my friends.  I have a few friends that I have been friends with FOREVER (Amy, Amy!) and they are the BEST!!  No matter where we go, what happens in our lives, our friendship never fades!

I have made some really special friends through our homeschool group over the past few years. I would have never thought that being a homeschool family would mean that I would have friends like I do now!

I can't forget my friends that live in my computer!  I would have never thought that I could have such a strong bond with people I have never met!  

I am also thankful for friends in my past, that I have lost touch with, those who's life has taken them a different direction than where mine was going... I know I am who I am today because of them.

I fully believe that saying about A Season, A Reason or A Lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! Thanks for the reminder of friends that God gives us on our path of life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!