Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Homeschool Mother's Journal

I think I may give this weekly meme a try, as not to bore you with the daily stuff... just the good stuff that stands out!




The Homeschool Mother's Journal

In my life this week… baseball and scouts!
In our homeschool this week…field trip AND skating on Friday!
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share… hands on learning - love it!
I am inspired by… all of the ladies in our homeschool group
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing… Toltec Mounds & skating with friends!
My favorite thing this week was… finding Civil War Markers fairly close to my house
What’s working/not working for us… a schedule!
Questions/thoughts I have…am I doing this right - without a schedule?
Things I’m working on…getting my school room clean!
I’m reading…the Bible in 90 days - and I am WAY behind!
I’m cooking… roast, chicken soup!
I’m grateful for…the right to homeschool my children
I’m praying for…a decision a friend has to make
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!