Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Med Flight training

Monday was a long day for me and I was pretty tired.  Dinner was in the in the crock pot all day and I was ready to eat and hit the bed.  Roger had plans to go to the fire station and the kiddos were discussing going with him.  Once dinner mess was all clean, the tones went off to let the guys know about training... Med Flight training... suddenly I felt better and we all got ready to head to the fire station.  I had a bit of trouble adjusting to the lighting, but here are a few pictures of the copter:

Coming in...

C130's in the shot

Back of the copter with C130's

Propeller close up

Inside the copter

Sam in the night goggles

Riley in the night vision goggles

Down the end of the propeller

Time to lift-off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!