Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Powderpuff time...

After we dropped Riley off at church for his camp trip, we took Samantha to eat and then took her to an overnight Girl Scout function.

Saturday was her powderpuff derby, I signed up to work it (since I was without Riley & Roger was at work).  Thanks to one of my GS mom's for bringing her to the derby!  She hung out with her girls and raced her level -





Lots of girls racing and Samantha gets 3rd place!!  These pictures don't do justice on how much she was glowing when her name was called...




She said they *had a blast* at the sleepover- I am waiting to see what all they covered - the Senior girls worked with them on a couple of IPP badges!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!