Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Juno Baby

The Juno Company sent me a DVD to review. The DVD was The Day The Music Stopped.  While the kiddos were not the craziest about it, it was a preschool level DVD, I thought it was really cute!  The characters were fun and lovable, the music was great.  I wish my kiddos were younger so they could have maybe enjoyed this a little more... You can go to either of the links above to check it out!!

Oh, and Juno Company also sent me a really nice, neat cool bag!  It is AWESOME!! I couldn't find a link for it on their site, so I'm not sure if it was just a bonus for me or what!  I love it though!  If you order from them, ask them about their bag!!

**Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation in exchange for my review. I was given the products free of charge in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!