Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kid's Blog??

I am trying to set the kiddos up a blog. I started by just adding a blog to my account, then I realized that their *About Me's* were not about them, but about me.  I tried starting a new account at google for them and even though I am putting my date of birth, it is still telling me something about not being old enough.  Do I have their name & birthday elsewhere and it is catching?  Why can't I set them up an account??

I really, really, really don't want to start them a blog on another hosting platform... I don't want to relearn a new platform... I guess I will see about getting Windows LiveWriter on their computer's and just let them blog personally until they meet the age requirements?  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!