Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 7 - Favorite Movies

Favorite movies...Hmm... There are tons that I love, you know those that you can quote word for word?  Yeah, I have a few...

My favorite movie of all time, dating back to my childhood - Stand By Me.  I have watched this movie forever and I love it!  There was one point in time that I could seriously talk along with the entire movie.  It has been a while since I watched it... Roger doesn't care for it and the kiddos DON'T need to watch it...it is pretty mouthy.

Other movies that I love, watch whenever they are on:

Legally Blonde
Save the Last Dance
Forrest Gump
Erin Brocovich

A recent movie that I watched, that I commented that it could be one of the best movie's I have ever seen was My Sister's Keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!