Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

REVELL: Out of the Spin Cycle by


OUT OF THE SPIN CYCLE 
by Jen Hatmaker

Life for mothers often feels like a balancing act. During these years, top priorities like raising godly children and tending your own spiritual health can seem sidelined by daily demands of diaper changes and mounting loads of laundry. It’s never quite as simple as it seems it would be. What’s a mom to do?







This was a cute devotional that was easy to read.  I read through it each morning with my devotional.  I am sending it to a new mom I know... it is really helpful to know that we all share the same struggles....

Out of the Spin Cycle
by Jen Hatmaker
ISBN: 978-0-8007-3448-0
 Available June 2010; $11.99
For more information, visit www.RevellBooks.com




\\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!