Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Awards and such....

Tonight was our monthly Leader's Meeting, however, it was also the End of the Year Meeting, which meant awards. Since I am the Awards person...guess what that meant....yeppers....standing in front of the whole group passing out awards.  There are recognitions also that just require filling out a form on their part.  It hasn't ever really been encouraged, so I worked on them a little this past year and got a few to fill out.  I plan on really hounding them this coming year.  There is no reason to not get the recognition you deserve for the volunteer hours that you put in.  Things went well and now it's back to the drawing board on how I can increase participation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!