Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Homeschool Crew: All About Spelling



As you read in an earlier post, we have been struggling with spelling this year. So, you can imagine my excitement when The Crew got the opportunity to review All About Spelling. We were sent Level One and Level Two and we will continue to work using this program as long as I see some improvement. I think it is helping Samantha with her spelling a little.


There were a couple of things I didn't care for with this program. First, there was a lot of prep work on my part ~ I had to do a lot of cutting and tearing and such to get the program ready to go. Second, I think that starting with this program at the age we are is not that helpful. We have already learned so much and I feel like we were backing up to get started on it.

If you are at the beginning of the 'learning to read' journey, then I think that this would be a wonderful program to start with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!