Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

CFBA: Shepherd's Fall by W. L. Dyson

Sorry for the lack of extra on this review.  I will be away from the computer during the time this book is reviewed and the posting information is not up yet.  You can check Christian Fiction Blog Alliance Blog for a description of the book.
WHAT  I HAVE TO SAY: Shepherd's Fall was a good book.  It kept my attention and it was one of those that I didn't want to put down.  I had to know what was going to happen next!  One of those that you have your nose in no matter what you are doing - cooking dinner, laundry, whatever - read a chapter, fold a towel, read a chapter, fold a towel.
Please be sure to go to the blog and check out the details on this one and if you have read it, let me know what you thought about it! When I return from my computer break, I will post the rest of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!