Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lonely Saturday

Rog had to work today and the kiddos were at Gramma's - I could have slept in, but No!  I was wide awake at 7am!!  I spent some time working on the always needs to be cleaned off desk and my girl scout website, along with a couple other GS things.
Gramma brought the kiddos home for the afternoon - she had some other plans.  Chelle came over and we played on the Wii Fit for a while, then headed to her house to scrapbook.  I got a few things that I was in the middle of complete and some other things organized and am almost able to see where I am and what I need to do.
Gramma came by there and got the kiddos again.  It is late, and I am finally home, I am headed to bed so I can go to church in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!