Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Let our festivities begin!!

For as long as I can remember, Christmas Eve has been a day to spend with my extended family.  We would always go out to my Granpa's and eat a fairly early dinner, then open presents with my Grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.  We would leave there and go to my Meme's for late evening snacks and gifts with aunts, uncles and cousins on that side. We still do this.  The only difference, we go to Granpa's earlier and stop at my parents to exchange with Grannie and Chelle in between.  We only do for the kiddos, but we all still enjoy the tradition of getting together and hanging out.  It is alot of visiting and can make for a stressful day, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. 


Since we have been married, it has always been Christmas Eve is spent with my family and Christmas Day with his.  The only time anything changes is when Rog has to work on Christmas Eve, we get with my parents and Chelle the day before (the kiddos and I still go to both my grandparents) and when he works Christmas Day.  We get with his family - usually the day after!


We had a long and busy day, but it was great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!