Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Back on track ~ again?

Well, after the whirlwind of the past two weeks, we were all glad to get back on track this morning!  Roger is at the station today, so I got up and figured out what all we would need to accomplish this week in order to catch up from the past few weeks and to make sure we would be able to take off the entire week of Thanksgiving.  It will be a tough week of hard work, but we should be able to do it!!   They both were very cooperative this morning and worked hard until lunch time.  After lunch, I turned them loose to play with Chunky for a while. Once he left, we had an early dinner and finished our days work. 


I was supposed to go to the fire department tonight, but I passed and we stayed home and finished our days work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!