Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday

Same ol, same ol around here. School work, and chores.  This morning was rather quiet and calm.  We got thru school without any major meltdowns. 


Dinner was chicken and dumplings - I cheat and use biscuits.  I have never been able to get my dumplings just right.  They have always been chewy. For some reason, tonight, they fluffed up and were very biscuity - not doughy.  I am not sure if it was the brand (kroger) or the style (butter -all I had) or that I didn't over cook them.  But they were yummy!!


Riley had his pack meeting tonight with Boy Scouts.He earned a fishing belt loop, several fun patches and his whitting chip.  He wsa pretty excited about all of it. Especially the whittlig card.  Sad thing is, he earned the right to carry a knife, but it is frowned upon most places you go.  Oh well, he will carry one when he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!