Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

National Invisible Chronic Illness Week


September 8-14 is National Invisible Chronic Illness Awareness Week.  For those of you who have ever read my blog, you know that this affects me, along with many of my friends, both in real life and thru the web.  I have a few links for Lupus on my sidebar, to get you started.  I will dedicate this week, cleaning that up, making sure they work and adding new links.  There are tons of invisible illnesses, so, in order to keep my blog under control, I will only be adding links that affect me or my immediate family and close personal friends.
A friend from FIAR, Jen, has set up a prayer board for those of us FIAR moms that suffer from an illness. Please stop by there, and say a prayer for my FIAR friends.
You can go to the NICIAW site and learn more about what is considered a II and more about the illness itself.
Please take a minute of your week to say a prayer for those of us affected by an invisible illness.
(This post will remain at the top of my blog for the week, please scroll down for updated posts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!