Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

At the well...

I came across this and decided to particpate in it. It has been going on for a while, but I think they are ok with letting me join in now.


This week, Cindy says:


If you are married, how well do you sweet-talk your spouse? If you are not married, do you sweet-talk other important folks in your life?


What are some things you can say TODAY to let your spouse and others close to you know that you think the world of them?


Give it a try. I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.


Back some time ago, I did the 31 Days of Prayer Challenge. If I remember right, this was one of the things that touched on and ever since then, I have been very careful to 1. Not say negative things about my hubby to others and 2. Say nice things to him and not 'argue' with him.  I have to say, that it changed our relationship in many good ways.  It is something that has gotten easier over time, but still a work in progress.

3 comments:

  1. http://shortybearsplace.blogspot.com/August 18, 2008 at 1:37 PM

    May your marriage grow sweeter everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us AT THE WELL, and what a great subject for us to be gently reminded that our husbands need to be told we love and appreciate them. Thanks for sharing from your heart - blessings, Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this challenge this week! I am so excited about how it has been going. I believe this will be a turning point in our marriage. So glad you joined!


    Rebecca

    http://i-will-not-forget-you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!