Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Another Random Post

Wow, we have been so busy, I have hardly had time to do anything - especially blog.  We will be busy every weekend until the middle of June...wow, that is tiring just thinking about it.

We have been working hard on school work. the kiddos are almost finished for the year.  If we stay on track with the way we are going our last day will be May 16th!! 6 more weeks!! We will be finished with most things on the 2nd, finish up a few more things on the 9th, then the last week will be spelling, history and science.

Rog and I have been trying to figure out what we are going to do for next year.  We have most of our curriculum picked out, except science.  After reading thru a few blogs, it would appear that we are not the only one struggling with this area of schooling.

After reading Jessica's blog, and much discussion between Rog and I, we will be making up our own science program for next year.  I am a little nervous about it, but checking into things - the PS system doesn't do any formal science in the third grade. SO, looking at it that way - anything I do with them will be better than what they do at PS!  Once I get some things on paper, I will post them, but until then, it will continue to swirl in my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!